Business Development Manager, US & Canada
Hi, we're Smartlook!
Smartlook is an analytics solution for both websites and iOS/Android apps. Understand precisely how customers interact with your website and app from the users' perspective: watch recordings, use automatic tracked events and heatmaps, and build conversion funnels. Smartlook cuts out all the guesswork and enables brands to see – and share – their data more clearly – all in 1 central place. This means clear decision-making for product managers, marketers, UX designers, and developers which ultimately translates to more happy customers.
We're a company where you can quickly make an impact:
- Our specialization is the analytics of user behaviour – Smartlook is used by e-commerce platforms, gaming developers, banks, and many others
- We're everywhere – our software development kits (SDKs) are available for all major platforms: web and SPA, mobile apps, games in Unity and Unreal
- We're creating a truly global product – serving customers across the globe - the US market represents > 30% of our revenue.
Smartlook started in 2016 and currently has more than 300,000 users across the globe, including companies like Paxful, Sky, Volvo, Vogue, Papa Johns, Miele, and Livestorm.
We're looking for a transparent, honest, tech-savvy sales person, looking for a new challenge in the SME/B2B SaaS area.
You're the right fit if you have:
- Experience with managing and building a pipeline with multiple open opportunities
- A proven track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Experience with selling B2B SaaS products (focus on data analytics and user behavior is a plus)
- Flawless communication and great presentation skills
- An avid interest in technological products
What you will do:
- Contacting and communicating with interested companies that have registered or showed interest in Smartlook
- Presenting our platform and explaining its benefits to our prospects
- Owning partner prospecting, qualification, negotiation, and closing
- Working closely with other members of the sales team to execute our strategy and hit our growth targets
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, and marketing, to passing on customers' feedback, so we can continually improve our product
What do we offer
- Competitive salary & performance bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Unlimited sick days
- Possibility to travel for business trips to visit Smartlook's offices
- All equipment (notebook, monitor, and cell phone) of your choice Budget for your education, conferences, or courses
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. We want you to stay healthy.
- A friendly atmosphere of a fast-growing awarded startup, where you won't find any complicated processes or corporate buzzwords
Locations: San Francisco, Austin, New York, or fully remote