Chief Product Officer - Global Tech Startup
Hi, we're Smartlook!
We're working on our own product, an innovative Software-as-a-Service solution for product analytics, which is used by companies all over the world to achieve their full potential.
As we're so good at what we do, we've managed to score a EUR 3 million foreign investment, which will further help us to take our product to the next level.
We're a company where you can quickly make an impact, which will be seen all over the world.
- Our specialization is the analytics of user behaviour - we're used by banks, cryptocurrency trading platforms, gaming developers, and ecommerce platforms
- We're everywhere - our software development kits (SDK) are available for all big platforms: web and SPA, mobile apps, games in Unity and Unreal
- We're creating a truly global product - more than 85% of your income is generated by foreign companies
A letter from CTO
Smartlook has been quite a ride in the past couple of years. We grew from zero to EUR 3 million+ in annual recurring revenue, and are serving companies across various industries ranging anywhere from simple blogs to large banks.
What started as a simple session recording tool for websites is now a feature-rich analytical solution offering unparalleled insights into how online products work.
Smartlook is truly a product company. Having over 2000 paying customers from all over the world, we never focus on a single customer or a single geo. Our strategy is rather based on coming up with ideas that are applicable across a large portion of our user base.
The person I am looking for is someone who has the ability to think outside the box, and has the ability to deeply understand cumulative effects of running a SaaS business and its value creation.
Ondrej Machek, CTO
- Leading product vision and direction of the product roadmap
- Ensuring strong product-market fit of Smartlook over time
- Manage current PM & Design team (5 FTEs)
- Instilling a Product led culture centered around placing Smartlook customers at the forefront of every business decision
- Leading a flawless communication around their product areas within the company and externally
- Defining a product discovery processes across the Product team, in strong partnership with UX Leads and Senior Management
We are expecting
- Significant experience as a senior-level Product executive in a hyper-growth company
- The ability to both set a vision and execute on a strategy and to roll up their sleeves and get into the details when necessary
- The ability to make objective, data-driven decisions
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and pricing strategies
- Someone who has experience effectively communicating strategic objectives and action plans to multiple teams across a variety of functions
- Someone who has created inclusive team environments that foster trust and a sense of empowerment <3
What we are offering
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Relocation package
- To be part of a small company (currently about 60 people) without any complicated hierarchy, bureaucracy, and corporate bullshit
- Budget for conferences and education
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, home office, and day off for your birthday
- Unlimited supply of good rum and Smartlook’s homemade Slivovice
- Regular team-building exercises (wakeboarding, wine cellar, laser game, skiing, etc.)
Location & availability
- In-house, on-site (Prague or Brno)
- Partial remote/home-office available