Customer Success Manager – global tech. Startup
If you don't want to be just a needle in a haystack, you are in the right place. We are a bunch of enthusiasts who are building a global tech startup from Brno. We are working on Smartlook, a fast-growing SaaS project that allows companies to truly understand the behavior of their customers. We have customers everywhere around the globe from South America to Europe and Hong Kong.
Who are we looking for and why?
Because Smartlook's customer base is constantly growing and we aren't anymore able to cover onboarding needs of our clients, we´ve decided to create Customer Success department. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who will help us keep growing our business. Someone, who will seek to develop a positive customer experience and fosters relationships and brand loyalty. Someone who will help to set-up and optimize existing processes within the company.
As our new Customer Success Manager you will:
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client
- Assist our customers with setting up Smartlook product according to their needs and help them with questions and suggest the best options for them
- Promote the value of our product and upsell services with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Creating training courses and educational materials for our clients and other team members if needed
- Analyze data, involving customer reviews and experience with our product.
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Around 2 years of experience in customer success position strongly preferred
- Technical skills/thinking required, as they relate for the use of the Smartlook product (desktop/mobile app.)
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Fluent English is really needed
- As our clients are based accross the globe, we are looking for someone more time flexible.
Why work at Smartlook?
- You will see first hand how it works in a fast-growing startup-how we build product and expand to new countries
- We are a small international team of 35 guys where your work will be visible and has a direct impact.
- There is no endless hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no bullshit in Smartlook
- Flexible working hours, home office if needed
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Budget for self-improvement of 10k
- Multisport card
- Vodafone subscription (10 GB and free calls)
- Regular team events (paintball, wakeboarding, skiing and more)
- Unlimited supply of home-made Smartlook Slivovice and good rum
If you do not feel comfortbale to start directly at managerial position, do not hesitate and apply anyway. We are also looking for Customer Success specialist.
Do you want to be a part of Smartlook?
Send us your LinkedIn or CV and tell us, why would you like to work for Smartlook. We will be happy to meet with you and show you what we are working on.