Do you want to be another gear in a corporate machine? In that case this job is not for you.
We are looking for a transparent, direct, no bullshit Data Engineer. We are looking for someone excited about learning a bunch of new stuff from B2B SaaS area.
We are Smartlook, a company of enthusiasts who build a global tech service from Brno. Our SaaS services for qualitative web and mobile app analytics help companies to understand the behavior of their customers.
And because we are really good at our business, we got an 80 million foreign investment to take it to an even higher level.
And that is exactly what we need you for.
What will be your work?
Ownership of data collection (tracking) across different platforms
- Build and maintain a central data warehouse with different data sources:
- Product data - how users use Smartlook, how they interact with the tool
- Marketing data - ads performance, costs, traffic, email marketing data etc.
- CRM data - free, paid customers, plans, features etc.
- Transactional data - MRR, expansions, contractions, churn, renewals etc. (aka Chartmogul data)
- Build and maintain presentations layer(s) upon the data warehouse.
- Purpose: everyone who is data-savvy at Smartlook should be able to do basic analyses via the presentation layer
- Experience with Keboola, Big Query and Data Studio
- Build and maintain set of standardized metrics and dashboards
- Help with advanced analyses for main stakeholders
- Working closely with marketing on lead generation score
- Pro-actively analyze data and look for opportunities
What is expected of you?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of ETL tools (Keboola)
- BI reporting/visualization tool knowledge (Data Studio)
- Experience with SQL databases or data warehouse
- Experience with web analytics tech stack (e.g.: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) and digital marketing channels tracking is nice to have
- Willingness to learn new systems and continuously develop yourself
What do we offer?
- Hands on how a fast growing startup lives – how we build products and expand on the global market
- Be a true team member. Your voice matters and your contribution is always taken into account
- 5 weeks of holidays, sick days
- Birthday day
- Flexible working hours
- Absolutely informal environment
- Budget for education of 10 000 Czk every year
- Multisport card, English courses with native speaker
- Team building parties
- Unlimited supply of homemade Slivovice and good rum
- Amazing view of 19th floor at Šumavská tower
- Vodafone subscription plan free of charge (unlimited calls, unlimited sms and 10 GB of data)
- Kitchen stacked with fruits, snacks, ice cream etc.
The sky’s the limit with Smartlook - And that’s where you come in.
Do you want to be a part of Smartlook?
Send us why you feel you are a fit for the role and our team and attach your CV or Linkedin. We will be happy to tell you more about Smartlook, people, our service and the role itself.