Experienced QA Engineer - Mobile SDK test automation
Hi, we're Smartlook!
We're working on our own product, an innovative Software-as-a-Service solution for product analytics, which is used by companies all over the world to achieve their full potential.
As we're so good at what we do, we've managed to score a
EUR 3 million foreign investment, which will further help us to take our product to the next level.
We're a company where you can quickly make an impact, which will be seen all over the world.
- Our specialization is the analytics of user behaviour - we're used by banks, cryptocurrency trading platforms, gaming developers, and ecommerce platforms
- We're everywhere - our software development kits (SDK) are available for all big platforms: web and SPA, mobile apps, games in Unity and Unreal
- We're creating a truly global product - more than 85% of your income is generated by foreign companies
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer that will help us automate our mobile SDK testing process.
You'd work very closely with our mobile development team, being a part of their decision process.
What should you have?
- Previous experience with automated testing (experience with CI/CD is a plus)
- Ability to compile and navigate through Android or iOS applications code (knowledge of both platforms is a big advantage)
- Focus on quality, safety, performance, and maintenance cost, you'd be responsible for overall delivery of owned projects
- Open mind to find new and innovative ways to improve the efficiency of development teams, incl. new tools and processes in testing area
You'd be responsible for the QA department, with the ability to choose your own tools and processes.
Eventually, you would build and further develop your own QA team.
What does working with us look like?
- Absolute freedom in when and where you work from (we like to meet in the office once in a while)
- No complicated hierarchy or bureaucracy - just a bunch of people (65 at the moment) who like their job and want to create something special
- Offices in Prague (Haštalská) and Brno (19th floor of Šumavská Tower - the best view in Brno)
- Education budget (10k/year), English lessons, Multisport card, unlimited Vodafone plan
- Unlimited sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Regular meetups with speakers, team buildings, afterwork beers or just classic parties
Does it sound like your dream job?
Let us know!
In the meantime, you can check our Life at Smartlook Instagram account: https://bit.ly/3mmZsp6 read some articles: https://cc.cz/americane-z-brna-cesky-smartlook-si-buduje-za-oceanem-vlastni-matku-aby-mohl-zasadne-zrychlit/
or check our technical documentation.