Smartlook has been on quite a ride in the past couple of years. We grew from zero to EUR 3 million+ in annual recurring revenue, and are serving companies across various industries, ranging anywhere from simple blogs to large banks.
What started as a simple session recording tool for websites is now a feature-rich analytical solution offering unparalleled insights into how online products work.
Smartlook is truly a product-oriented company. Having close to 3,000 paying customers from all over the world, we never focus on a single customer or a single geographical location. We base our strategy on coming up with ideas that are applicable across a large portion of our user base.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who would join our Product team and drive the user experience of our product. We seek a mixture of technical and design skills, critical and analytical thinking, and an eye for a visual. If you believe that no experience is perfect unless it delights customers in unexpected ways then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
What will be your work?
- Be part of the Product team (Core PM, Growth PM, UX/UI designers, FE and BE developers) and drive new features, improve existing features, its adoption and also support marketing activities.
- Build both prototypes and final assets for the FE team.
- Produce the required UX documentation to support the design process (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, specifications)
- Engage with customers, conduct research (usability tests, surveys, interviews)
- Create insight-driven, user-focused designs for existing and new features
- Last, but not least: be a strong ambassador of great UX - proactively and continuously improving UX of the product
What is expected of you?
- Prior experience as UX/UI designer, ideally 2 years+
- Knowledge of tools used for prototyping UI (e.g. Figma, Sketch)
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to objectively evaluate user experience and understand how users experience products
- Very good organizational skills, systematic approach, design thoroughness, decision making with a quick execution
- True team member willing to collaborate within our UX team
What can you expect from Smartlook?
- Global B2B SaaS business (customers from 150 countries, 30% of revenue from the US)
- Up-market focus (from SMBs to enterprise)
- Customer acquisition through both the self-service and sales (inbound and outbound) channels
- Platform-agnostic product, focus on all major platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- To be a true and valued team member. Your voice matters and your contribution will always be taken into account
- A really informal work environment, flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays per year, sick days, even a day off for your birthday
- A 10,000 CZK budget for education every year, a MultiSport card, English courses with a native speaker
- A Vodafone subscription plan (free of charge with unlimited calls, unlimited SMS, and 10 GB of data)
- Team building events, unlimited supply of homemade slivovice and good rum, kitchen stacked with fruits, snacks, ice cream, etc.
Location: Brno or Prague
In the meantime, you can check our Life at Smartlook Instagram account: https://bit.ly/3mmZsp6 or read some articles: https://cc.cz/americane-z-brna-cesky-smartlook-si-buduje-za-oceanem-vlastni-matku-aby-mohl-zasadne-zrychlit/