UX/UI designer for Smartlook - a global product used by UX designers
We are Smartlook, a company of enthusiasts who build a global tech service from Brno. Our SaaS tool for qualitative web and mobile app analytics help companies to understand the behaviour of their customers.
And because we are really good at our business, we got an 80 million foreign investment to take it to an even higher level. And that is exactly what we need you for.
We are looking for UX/UI designer who would join our Product team and drive user experience of our product. We seek mixture of technical and design skills, critical and analytical thinking and eye for a visual. If you believe that no experience is perfect unless it delights customers in unexpected ways then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
What will be your work?
- Be part of Product team (Core PM, Growth PM, UX/UI designers, FE and BE developers) and drive new features, improve existing features, its adoption and also support marketing activities.
- Build both prototypes and final assets for FE team.
- Produce the required UX documentation to support the design process (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, specifications)
- Engage with customers, conduct research (usability tests, surveys, interviews)
- Create insight-driven, user-focused designs for existing and new features
- Last, but not least: be a strong ambassador of great UX - proactively and continuously improving UX of the product
What is expected of you?
- Prior experience as UX/UI designer, ideally 2 years+
- Knowledge of tools used for prototyping UI (e.g. Figma, Sketch)
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to objectively evaluate user experience and understanding how users experience products
- Very good organizational skills, systematic approach, design thoroughness, decision making with a quick execution
- True team member willing to collaborate within our UX team
What do we offer?
- Hands on how a fast growing startup lives – how we build products and expand on the global market
- Be a true team member. Your voice matters and your contribution is always taken into account
- 5 weeks of holidays, sick days
- Birthday day
- Flexible working hours
- Absolutely informal environment
- Budget for education of 10 000 Czk every year
- Multisport card, English courses with native speaker
- Team building parties
- Unlimited supply of homemade Slivovice and good rum
- Amazing view of 19th floor at Šumavská tower
- Vodafone subscription plan free of charge (unlimited calls, unlimited sms and 10 GB of data)
- Kitchen stacked with fruits, snacks, ice cream etc.
The sky’s the limit with Smartlook - And that’s where you come in.
Do you want to be a part of Smartlook?Send us why you feel you are a fit for the role and our team and attach your CV or Linkedin. We will be happy to tell you more about Smartlook, people, our service and the role itself.